The Men’s football division was originally formed in 1926.
The team has had its ups and downs over the years, where it mostly featured in the second and third divisions.
In 1979 the Team advanced to the first division and remained there until 1982. In 1988-89 the football team advanced briefly to the first division again for one season but dropped back immediately.
In 1991, the Club decided to suspend the football division indefinitely and to focus its efforts on developing the Basketball Teams.